Business Support Administrator
15000 - 20000
Closing - 09 Oct 2021
Job Title: Business Support Assistant
Location: Lowestoft, Suffolk
Hours: 37 per week, permanent
Leading Lives provides high quality social care support for people with learning disabilities, autism, and complex needs across Suffolk and beyond in the home and in the community.
We are a leading social enterprise that is highly regarded by our customers for providing social care support with a difference. We exist to support people with social care needs to lead the life they choose.
An opportunity to really make a difference
Award-winning comprehensive and bespoke training
An opportunity to gain a recognised and well-valued Health & Social Care qualification
Holiday package, increasing with service
Opportunity to become a shareholder member of our employee owned social enterprise – our members are often awarded annually with vouchers!
Support to Live at Home Service, North East Suffolk
Our Support to Live at Home service in the Northeast comprises of six properties supporting individuals with learning disabilities and is staffed by a large team of 30 plus support workers.
We support people to lead the life they choose and pride ourselves on delivering flexible support tailored to the specific needs of the individual. We encourage and support our customers to lead as independent a life as they are able, promoting decision-making and positive risk taking to enhance our customers quality of life and personal fulfilment, no matter what the nature of their disability might be.
Find out more about the service and the fantastic activities we have supported HERE
We are seeking a warm individual with great customer service skills who can provide our customers, staff and managers with a professional and enthusiastic approach to the job role.
Want to work in a fast-paced office environment? You would be supporting managers and Team Leaders with daily administrative tasks, such as payroll, rotas, database inputting, minute taking and the completion of monthly reports.
For an informal discussion about the role, please contact Ashlea or Lindsey on 01502 445 218.
Everyday is different
At Leading Lives, we are caring and passionate and know that there’s no better feeling than seeing the difference each of our jobs make to other people’s lives.
We are looking for an organised and professional Business Support Assistant to ensure the smooth running of our services.
Working in social care, we know that no two days are the same, but every day counts.
· Work with marketing to draft internal and external communications
· Organising management meetings
· Overseeing group email boxes
· Use knowledge and expertise to improve administrative processes
· Provide information about your service area to internal and external customers
· Work with management to produce stats and data as requested
· Providing additional support as required, e.g. research, reports, processing financial information and updating IT systems and databases
· Supporting the recruiting manager with the recruitment and selection process as required
This list is not definitive. Please see the attached role profile for further details.
What you need:
· Excellent Microsoft Office skills – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
· Good typing speed
· Organised and professional
· Good attention to detail
· Good interpersonal skills
· Ability to be assertive as required
· Confidence and integrity
· Initiative and flexibility
To apply for this role, please follow the link to our online application form: Apply Online – Leading Lives
Is Your CV up to Date?
There is plenty of CV advice available, but you can follow these key tips to help you brush up on your skills right now:
- Stand out. Your CV should demonstrate your unique blend of skills and experience
- Keep it simple
- Don’t be generic
- Check and check again
- Use a template