20000 - 25000
Closing - 31 Dec 2022
Are you looking for a new career where you can progress, have job security and make a real difference to other people’s lives? Join Hales Home Care as a Care Assistant / Care Worker!
We’re looking for reliable, caring, compassionate Care Assistants / Care Workers to provide outstanding care and support to our clients in Lowestoft and surrounding areas (postcodes NR32 and NR33).
We work in the community so it is desirable to have a full driving licence with access to own transport. Previous experience advantageous but not essential. Apply now!
As a Care Assistant / Care Worker, you will support older adults to remain in their own homes, enabling them to be independent by providing a range of care services:
- personal care
- meal preparation and light domestic duties
- support with medication, mobility and other care needs
No two days are the same for a Care Assistant / Care Worker – one day could be spent preparing meals throughout the day, and another may require more hands-on and physical assistance such as washing, dressing and toileting.
As one of our Care Assistants / Care Workers, you will be able to make a positive difference to people’s lives every day.
Pay & Benefits
- £11 per hour
- Generous mileage allowance (£0.30 per mile)
- Up to £300 Refer a Friend bonus
- Hales Heroes Monthly Draw for a chance to win £1,000
- Early Pay scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Car lease scheme
- Enhanced pay for bank holidays
- Free uniform and PPE
- Employee Assistance Helpline
- Online Zumba Fitness Programme
- Ongoing training and support
- Care Certificate qualification
- Opportunities for advancement and career development
- Comprehensive benefits package including health and financial well-being support, discounts on your favourite shops, restaurants and cinemas, etc.
Interested? Please apply now to find out more and to become a Hales Care Worker / Care Assistant.
About Hales Homecare
For over 30 years, Hales Home Care have been providing person-centred care to a diverse range of customers ensuring they can remain within the comfort of their own home while continuing to live independently, safely and fulfilled lives.
The nature of this role means that you must have the right to work in the UK. The position is subject to an enhanced DBS check and suitable references.
We’re an equal opportunities employer and strive to recruit a diverse workforce. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of sex, gender, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, age, disability, race, religion or belief, marital or civil partnership status.
Hales Group Ltd collects and keeps information from applicants, so that we can monitor our recruitment process, ensure compliance with the Equal Opportunities policy, and when appropriate send you details of future job opportunities. We keep your name and address, and details of your application. If you do not want us to do this please contact your local branch.
Is Your CV up to Date?
There is plenty of CV advice available, but you can follow these key tips to help you brush up on your skills right now:
- Stand out. Your CV should demonstrate your unique blend of skills and experience
- Keep it simple
- Don’t be generic
- Check and check again
- Use a template