Community Care Worker
About Care Services
15000 - 20000
About Care Services
Closing - 17 Dec 2020
Come and join a team passionate about high quality care! We are a well established, independent and local company with a GOOD rating from CQC! We have lots of work available for immediate start (dependent on completion of paid training and shadowing).
About Care Services are recruiting for roles for home care workers in the Ipswich area including IP1, IP2, IP3, IP4 and IP6 areas.
We have a variety of shifts including mornings and evenings, nights and weekends – come and discuss your availability with us!
We are a care provider offering support in peoples own homes. No experience is necessary – just a compassionate and caring approach with the willingness to learn.
Want to progress in your career?
As an employer we are always looking for talent and the opportunity to promote to a senior roles and offer avenues for you to develop.
Responsibilities will include supporting adults with such tasks:
Medication, personal care, shopping, companionship and all activities of daily life.
You must be:
– Friendly, reliable and flexible
– Available for shift work including some mornings starting at 0700 and some evenings working until 2200
– Available for some weekend work.
– Driver and have access to your own car OR have a bike and be willing to travel!
– Variety of shifts patterns
– Full and free PPE with infection control training
– The opportunity to work for a company rated GOOD by CQC
– All training and support provided – including paid shadowing
– Avenues for promotion and development
– Competitive rates of pay including mileage payments and travel payment (where applicable)
– Paid Level 2 or 3 qualification in Health and Social Care*
– Free company mobile and uniform including company ‘hoodie’ and bag!
– Employee of the month scheme
– Free DBS**
– Support available 24 / hours
– Enhanced pay for weekends and bank holidays.
– Paid mileage £0.30 / mile
– Travel time payments (where applicable)
Come and speak to us now about the opportunities that we have to off you and a full job description….. CALL US for a informal chat on 01473 741286
Rates of pay:
Week £8.90 / hour
Weekend £9.30 / hour
Bank holiday Time and half / per hour
Is Your CV up to Date?
There is plenty of CV advice available, but you can follow these key tips to help you brush up on your skills right now:
- Stand out. Your CV should demonstrate your unique blend of skills and experience
- Keep it simple
- Don’t be generic
- Check and check again
- Use a template