Live in Carer
15000 - 20000
Closing - 31 Jan 2022
As a Live In Care CAREGiver, you will live in a client’s home and provide a variety of services including but not limited to:
- Meal Preparation
- Light housework
- Personal care
- Taking a client out to appointments
- Assisting with correspondence
- Our Live-in CAREGivers typically work a 7 days on 7 days off shift pattern, which allows flexibility around your home-life.
Why Home Instead?
- £100 Refer a friend bonus scheme
- Paid shadow visits, introductions and training
- 24/7 On call support
- Client matching service
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Ongoing training and support
- CQC rated outstanding
Living in with a regular client
You do not need any experience or particular qualifications to become a Live in CAREGiver. You will have a passion for supporting others and pride yourself on delivering an outstanding service. You will enjoy building professional friendships and feel comfortable in spending time in the company of others.
If you have a passion for caring and would like to find out more, please give us a call on 01473 272301.
Is Your CV up to Date?
There is plenty of CV advice available, but you can follow these key tips to help you brush up on your skills right now:
- Stand out. Your CV should demonstrate your unique blend of skills and experience
- Keep it simple
- Don’t be generic
- Check and check again
- Use a template