Three Arches Care Ltd
20000 - 25000
Three Arches Care Ltd
Closing - 30 Jul 2021
Night Residential Carer
Contract: Full or Part Time Contract
Location: Westhorpe, Stowmarket
We have an exciting opportunity to join our team at Westhorpe Hall set in the heart of the Suffolk countryside providing a home from home care to our residents.
Westhorpe Hall is a registered Residential Home specialising in Dementia Care. We are a 21-bed home, all with varying clinical, physical needs.
Here at Westhorpe Hall we provide support for older people, we provide more than just somewhere to live; we provide a caring home environment with activities and support.
We require professional, reliable, compassionate carers who understand the importance of providing care with dignity and respect.
The role is very hands on and requires someone who is flexible and adaptable.
Do you have personal or professional experience providing care or support to others?
• Salary £9.04 to £9.22
• Nest Pension Scheme
• Full induction & on-going fully certificated training to support CPD
• QCF’s Highly Supported
• Perk Box subscription offering discounts & wellbeing service
• Company progression opportunities
• Company awards yearly
• Uniform provided
The Residential Carer Role:
It is very important to build positive relationships with vulnerable adults, enhance their independence, improve their quality of life, and help them become participating members of their community.
We Are Looking For
• The ability to build positive professional relationships with residents and colleagues in a team.
• Someone who offers consistent and friendly support with attention to detail.
• Good judgement and a sense of responsibility.
• Someone who can work to the residents needs as the role will cover a variety of shifts covering Days & Nights when required
• To be kind and polite to patients, visitors, and colleagues.
• We are looking for carers who will carry out personal care, maintain records, assist with medication, and provide assistance with meals. As a Residential Carer you will encourage and support residents to join in social and other activities.
If this sounds like a job for you, contact the recruitment team for more information.
Is Your CV up to Date?
There is plenty of CV advice available, but you can follow these key tips to help you brush up on your skills right now:
- Stand out. Your CV should demonstrate your unique blend of skills and experience
- Keep it simple
- Don’t be generic
- Check and check again
- Use a template