40000 - 45000
Closing - 22 Dec 2021
Registered Care Services Manager – Lowestoft
Circa £41,500k per annum dependant on experience and qualifications
37.5 hours per week
Papworth Trust is a leading disability charity with over 100 years’ experience of championing equality, providing choice and promoting independence. Do you have the dedication and compassion to work for a company that to support people with disabilities to live the life they choose?
Are you an experienced and dedicated Registered Care Manager looking for a new challenge within the health and social care sector?
If this sounds like you, we have an exciting opportunity for Registered Manager to join our Lowestoft team. We would like to recruit a suitably qualified individual to manage a care service operating across a number of sites in Lowestoft. We offer a very competitive salary and associated benefits for a manager who can lead by example, has excellent knowledge of high-quality person-centered care and has previous experience of managing a learning disability or complex needs service.
You will ideally hold or currently be undertaking a Level 5 Diploma in Leadership in Health and Social Care, and have the skills and experience to lead a large staff team, conduct training and be confident in managing finances and report writing.
You will also need to be confident and motivated in your approach, and have excellent administrative and organisational skills.
Key requirements of this role:
• Relevant managerial experience of learning disability or complex needs care services
• Proven experience and ability of managing large staff teams
• Knowledge and understanding of CQC regulated services
• Confident in managing large staff teams, including training, supervisions and appraisals
• Understanding of systems relating to confidentiality
• Knowledge of health and safety matters in relation to care services and risk management
• Experience of managing budgets
• Knowledge of how to recognise abuse and safeguarding procedures
While the hours of work are 37.5 a week, there will be some flexible working required.
If you reflect the Trust’s values and are interested in this exciting opportunity please apply online by downloading an application form, and submitting your CV together with a covering letter, of not more than 1 double sided A4 sheet, outlining how you meet the requirements of the job and person specification to email@example.com or contact our HR Team on 01480 357200 for more information.
We are a Disability Confident employer and we welcome applications from Disabled Candidates.
Papworth Trust are an equal opportunity employer. Charity Number: 211234
Is Your CV up to Date?
There is plenty of CV advice available, but you can follow these key tips to help you brush up on your skills right now:
- Stand out. Your CV should demonstrate your unique blend of skills and experience
- Keep it simple
- Don’t be generic
- Check and check again
- Use a template