Senior Support Worker
About Care Services
20000 - 25000
About Care Services
Closing - 10 Dec 2021
Job Role: Senior Support Worker
Location: Ipswich and surrounding areas
Hours: Full time, Contract
Salary: £10.50-£11.00 per hour
Are you passionate about care? Do you aspire to develop and progress? Do you want to work for a rated GOOD provider?
We are looking for permanent Senior Care Assistant to join us in monitoring delivering holistic, personal, respectful and responsive care to people in their own homes.
You must have your own transport!
The applicant will:
*Be passionate about quality care, leading by example and promoting our vision.
*Be passionate about being part of an expanding company
*Be flexible and committed to being a team player
*A problem solver with a can-do attitude
*Interested in professional development and progression.
As an independent, well established and local care provider that has been operating for over 20 years, every client and every member of staff matters. Our Community Care Workers are the foundation of our organisation and make a difference to people every day.
No day or client, task is the same for a full job description will be issued on application. However duties will include: Working in the field carrying out care visits, monitoring performance and junior staff, carrying out assessment, audits, quality monitoring, staff supervision and checks, staff disciplinary and staff training.
We can offer:
– Full time permanent work (40+ hours)
– Support and mentorship from the management team in an environment where you are nurtured and supported to progress.
– Free training including progression through Health and Social Care awards (3, 4, aspiring manager program and even level 5 for the right candidate)
– Opportunity to train as an in house trainer.
– Competitive pay including travel time PAID.
– Weekend and bank holiday enhancements.
– Mileage and travel payments.*
– 5.6 paid holidays.
– Free uniform, DBS** and mobile phone.
– Bonus for length of service.
– A hands on management team offering local and responsive support.
– Refer a friend bonus scheme.
– Real potential to progress professionally and the chance of promotion.
You must be:
– Reliable and committed.
– Able to work without supervision with previous experience of a supervisory role in Health and Social Care.
– Completed Level 2 in Health and social Care as a minimum and willing to complete the Level 3 minimum in Health and Social Care.
– Willing and able to carry out on call duties (7 days out of a 28 period including one weekend Fri – Monday)
– Have a good understanding of policy and procedure, risk assessment and safeguarding.
– Flexible and willing to be a team player.
– Able to support the service and problem solve in a fast paced environment.
– Passionate about our values and delivering holistic, personal, respectful and responsive care.
– Available for mornings (from 0700), evenings (2200 finish) or split shifts in the event of an emergency.
– Car driver and have access to own vehicle.
– Able to work 3 weekends out of 4.
Interested? Call 01473 741286 for an informal chat or send your CV via the ‘apply now’ button below.
* Does not include first and last journey to/from work
Rates of pay: £10.50 to £11.00
Bank holiday £Time and half
Mileage: £0.30 per mile
Full and free PPE
Social distancing in place
Full and free infection control training
Weekly swab testing
Access to priority vaccination
Is Your CV up to Date?
There is plenty of CV advice available, but you can follow these key tips to help you brush up on your skills right now:
- Stand out. Your CV should demonstrate your unique blend of skills and experience
- Keep it simple
- Don’t be generic
- Check and check again
- Use a template