10000 - 15000
Closing - 28 Feb 2022
Support Worker – Full / Part Time
£9.80 per hour with excellent benefits
Location : Ipswich IP3
Creative, Strong, Honest, Responsive and United. If you would like to work for an organisation that believe in these, then this is the role for you!
Would you like to join us as a Support Worker at our service in Ipswich. This is a responsible role which is really varied, extremely rewarding and satisfying as you will be helping people live a fun and active life.
We don’t require any experience for this position, all training is provided however we do ask;
- You’re able to work as part of a team
- You have a range of communication skills
- Confident in assisting with personal care, moving + handling
- Compassion and integrity to treat people with dignity and respect
In return for your dedication as a Support Worker you will receive:
- £9.80 per hour
- 20 days paid annual leave (plus 8 bank holidays, pro rata for part time), which increases after 3 and 5 years’ service
- Pension contribution
- PPE provided
- Access to free occupational health, physiotherapy, counselling and advice services
- Fully paid training and access to nationally recognised qualifications
- Travel to work scheme (season ticket loan)
- Access to an online shopping platform with discounts from over 3,500 retailers
- Please note this position will involve evening, weekend and bank holiday shifts.
Keeping you safe
In these extraordinary times we know that the safety of our staff and the people we support is vital – this is why we are doing everything we can to ensure that everyone connected with United Response is confident that they are working and living in COVID secure conditions.
We provide full PPE and ensure that you are confident in using it plus we offer vaccines to all United Response employees.
This position is subject to an enhanced DBS Check
Is Your CV up to Date?
There is plenty of CV advice available, but you can follow these key tips to help you brush up on your skills right now:
- Stand out. Your CV should demonstrate your unique blend of skills and experience
- Keep it simple
- Don’t be generic
- Check and check again
- Use a template