Support Worker – Community Service
bury st edmunds and surronding areas
15000 - 20000
Closing - 12 Aug 2021
Are you looking for a new job opportunity? Do you have passion for empowering vulnerable children or adults to become more independent?
Are you looking for the opportunity to work in a nurturing and supportive organisation? Do you have access to a vehicle?
Our community service empowers clients to fulfil their wishes and aspirations. We promote independence, wellbeing and tailored person centred approach to all our clients. Working with us gives You the opportunity to build strong and positive relationships with vulnerable children’s, adults and their families, while helping each of them being active and happy in their community. Being part of our community team means that you will be stuck in fun, joy, outdoor activities and interactive personalised activities that gives and reflects the voice and care towards each client.
• Support clients participation in their care plan and a fair share in social, leisure and educational activities throughout the week
• Encouraging and enabling clients to be involved in their care plan while maintain and promote dignity, respect and human rights
• Providing support around personal care and needs
• Complete day to day records
• Participate and contribute to meetings and training sessions
• Deliver the highest standards of care and adhere to robust safeguarding process
• Liaise with family and other agencies when necessary
• Supporting with daily chores in line with care plans
• The chance to join a well establish company
• The opportunity to develop skills through regular and free training
• Pension scheme
• Career progression available
• Perkbox discounts
Shift work: 12hrs, 10hrs, 8hrs – 6 weeks rota – and some weekend work. We are flexible and can offer personalised permanent employment contracts
Hours: Part time & full time
Is Your CV up to Date?
There is plenty of CV advice available, but you can follow these key tips to help you brush up on your skills right now:
- Stand out. Your CV should demonstrate your unique blend of skills and experience
- Keep it simple
- Don’t be generic
- Check and check again
- Use a template