Support Worker Day or Nights
A Class Care
10000 - 15000
A Class Care
Closing - 31 Jan 2021
Are you a caring, motivated, compassionate, and reliable caregiver? Would you like to make a genuine impact on someone’s quality of life? Then look no further than A Class Care.
We are looking for Night (waking) Community Support Workers to cover night shifts, who can assist and support our clients in their own home.
This is a Zero Hour Contract role, with a rate of £9.36 per hour.
Working patterns are flexible so you have a choice of when you would like to work as well as extensive free training. For your convenience, all PPE will be provided free of charge.
All that we ask is as follows:
• 1year minimum experience in Health and Social Care Industry
• Good spoken and written English
• Have a flexible can-do attitude
• Own transport with a UK driving licence
• Supporting and assisting with all personal care needs
• Listening and providing companionship to our clients
• Observing and reporting any changes in the health of the clients
• Help with food and drink
• Responding to emergency situations
• Prompting and administering of medication
• Accompanying and transporting clients to appointments and/or social events
• Providing client support with hobbies and other activities
If this sounds like you, call our friendly recruitment team or support staff today on 01223 967189
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £9.36 per hour
Free PPE provided, Covid-19 training is trained as mandatory
Is Your CV up to Date?
There is plenty of CV advice available, but you can follow these key tips to help you brush up on your skills right now:
- Stand out. Your CV should demonstrate your unique blend of skills and experience
- Keep it simple
- Don’t be generic
- Check and check again
- Use a template