Support Worker – Great Finborough (Bank – 2831)
15000 - 20000
Closing - 01 Mar 2022
Salary: £10.00 p/h
Doing amazing things together
Do you enjoy going to the cinema, country walks and boat watching? So do the people we support in Great Finborough.
These 3 women and 2 men live in 5 single bungalows in a peaceful location, and really enjoy socialising with friends and family, and going out for day trips on the bus or the train.
We’re looking for outgoing and lively people that share similar interests to join our team. If that’s you then check out the link below
Affinity Trust is a charity organisation supporting people with learning disabilities to live in their own home and be part of their community.
Why join us?
Because the people we support are at the heart of everything we do, we truly value our incredible staff & are committed to ensure they are fully supported.
An Amazing Place to work
• This is the best job – You will not find a more interesting and rewarding job, you will be making a genuine difference to someone’s life
• Our values drive everything we do
• You will get the opportunity to work with some great colleagues and work as “one team”
• You’ll have the opportunity to work flexibly with our range of shift types
• You will accrue annual leave (including bank holidays) based on the number of hours worked
• A 24 Hour Employee Assistance Programme for you and your family members.
• Life Assurance and Pension scheme.
• We will apply for and pay for an enhanced DBS for you
• Sleep in & bank holiday payment enhancements
• Flexible working hours
Development & Your Career
• You will get a great Induction to your new team along with amazing training opportunities that include the Care Certificate, and Diploma in Health & Social Care.
• E-learning webinars
• Access to specialist care sector training, all fully paid for by us
• Loads of career progression opportunities
We Value you
• You are so important to us & we want you to really feel like part of the team – from day 1 you’ll have supportive management & a Buddy who will show you the ropes. You’ll also have full access to our online wellbeing centre
• We recognise our amazing staff in our 6 monthly Affinity Star Awards
• We hope you stay part of Affinity Trust & we celebrate that with Long Service Awards
• Your wellbeing & happiness will always be a priority, so you can access an excellent wellbeing programme, plus resources and a wellbeing champions network
• If all the above wasn’t enough you will receive ‘Thank You’ gift vouchers, be part of regular engagement surveys, attend regular forum meetings and can contribute to the staff newsletter, and to hear about the amazing work of your colleagues and the achievements of the people we support
Everyone is welcome
• We enjoy a diverse workforce and welcome applications from everyone
• We’re committed to being Disability Confident and we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy
• As part of our commitment we can offer support to complete your application. Please contact the Recruitment Team on 01844 267800 and we’ll get back to you
Is Your CV up to Date?
There is plenty of CV advice available, but you can follow these key tips to help you brush up on your skills right now:
- Stand out. Your CV should demonstrate your unique blend of skills and experience
- Keep it simple
- Don’t be generic
- Check and check again
- Use a template