Cephas Care Ltd
20000 - 25000
Cephas Care Ltd
Closing - 30 Jul 2021
We are currently looking for an experienced Team Leader
The successful candidate will have a care background and preferably experience in a Team Leader role within a busy Supported Living environment.
• Nest Pension Scheme
• Full induction and on-going fully certificated training to support your development
• We promote recognised qualifications in care and encourage learning
• Perk Box subscription offering discounts on everyday shopping and free wellbeing service
• Company progression opportunities- over 80% promotion within services
• Company awards yearly recognising progression and service
Team leaders are responsible for supporting the service Manager in the day to day management of Cephas Care Ltd, these tasks involve the rostering of all shifts, assessing and risk assessing new support packages, reviewing current clients support packages and supervising the support workers on a regular basis.
In addition to assisting the service Manager with the support and management of the Support Workers, Team Leaders are expected to carry out all support tasks detailed in the client support plan, both in and outside of their home.
Team Leaders will monitor and develop support plans to ensure that they continue to meet the needs of the client and/or their main carers.
Any concerns and amendments to be reported to the service Manager.
The role of Team Leader can be variable and can include some, but not limited to, the following:
• To ensure a high quality of care provision from the team to all clients Field support and shadowing of all Support Workers on a monthly basis ensuring all necessary -information is collated and actioned by relevant team members and any comments or concerns are reported to the service Manager.
• Communicate all complaints, concerns and plaudits to the service Manager ensuring prompt and appropriate actions are taken. Supervisions and appraisals. Action all performance issues in line with company policy.
• Scheduling and communication of the Support Workers rotas for the week ahead ensuring that all support workers are aware in advance of what they are expected to do and have the necessary information to complete these calls.
• To schedule cover for sickness, accidents and unexpected events assess new support packages review current support packages hold monthly team meetings with all staff.
• Support the service Manager in any reasonable tasks as requested.
• Supply on-call support
• Cover Support calls as and when necessary –Personal care and domestic duties, Social and emotional support & support community access, Support with finances, Manage correspondence, Support with taking and managing medication Record keeping both in relation to clients and support workers.
• Supporting through Induction Training and Care Certificate.
Is Your CV up to Date?
There is plenty of CV advice available, but you can follow these key tips to help you brush up on your skills right now:
- Stand out. Your CV should demonstrate your unique blend of skills and experience
- Keep it simple
- Don’t be generic
- Check and check again
- Use a template