First Choice Home Care
25000 - 30000
First Choice Home Care
Closing - 09 Nov 2023
First Choice Home Care is looking for a passionate, caring, dedicated individual wanting to build a rewarding career in the care sector to provide care for vulnerable adults in their own homes.
“We care, to help you care!”
Position: Care Coordinator / Care Supervisor
Location: Halesworth, Suffolk
Salary: £26000 per year + Bonus + Benefits (listed below)
Job Type: Full time, Permanent
Full Time hours- 09.00am-17.00pm.
Back up emergency care worker around office hours
Holding the out of hours mobile on a rotational basis
Responsibilities of Care Co-ordinator role:
- Reporting to and responsible to the Registered Manager.
- You will be responsible for ensuring that service users receive their arranged visits at a time that is appropriate to the individual wherever practical.
- Visits should be allocated appropriately to care workers, whilst also providing support to care workers, service users and / or families.
Required Skills and Experience of Care Coordinator role:
- Previous administrative experience preferred.
- Previous experience working within homecare is essential.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Organised with the ability to manage and co-ordinate multiple projects.
- Flexible approach to work and manage, prioritise and work to deadlines.
- Excellent IT and communication skills both written and verbal.
- Develop good and effective relationships with all aspects of the business internally and externally.
- Demonstrate an ability to ensure confidentiality.
- Ability to work as part of a team and ability to problem solve.
- Excellent attendance and time keeping record.
- Have a valid Driving Licence and to have your own vehicle.
Salary and Benefits:
- £150 joining bonus
- Flexible working hours for a work-family balance.
- 28 days paid annual leave (pro rata) and Bank Holiday pay.
- Free uniforms, DBS and PPE.
- Paid In-house training provided which includes Care Certificate and ongoing training.
- £150 Recommend a friend scheme
- Opportunity to enrol on a QCF/NVQ qualification on Health and Social Care up to level 5.
Apply now here to be part of a friendly and caring team, that every day makes a difference in someone’s life.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Is Your CV up to Date?
There is plenty of CV advice available, but you can follow these key tips to help you brush up on your skills right now:
- Stand out. Your CV should demonstrate your unique blend of skills and experience
- Keep it simple
- Don’t be generic
- Check and check again
- Use a template