Client Liaising Officer
A Class Care
15000 - 20000
A Class Care
Closing - 31 Jan 2021
Full UK driving licence and own transport essential.
Making a difference in another person’s life is a truly fulfilling experience….
At A Class Care we are an award-winning Care agency, and we exist to help family members seek support for a loved one in their own home. We have over 20years’ experience of providing care and assistance to vulnerable adults and elderly clients.
There are not many careers that allow you to give back to your community whilst enabling you to build a career to be proud of. At A Class Care we are currently recruiting a Client Liaison Officer to work as part of our Cambridge Care Team.
As a Client Liaison Officer your main responsibilities would be:
· To ensure the continuity of care to our clients by assessing their dynamic needs in the community for live in care packages and block hour care
· To ensure that our person-centred Care Plans are always up to date
· Responsibility for Monthly care note audits and taking ownership of EMARS system
· Delivering a high-quality care service that meets CQC requirements and aim to be outstanding
· Liaising with care professionals, including the Local Authority and Social Workers
· Offering support to our Support Workers regarding their duties outlined in the client’s care plan
· Liaise with our Care Co-ordinators to ensue staff/client compatibility
· You must be dedicated and hard-working and it is essential that you have a driver’s licence. Experience working with the computer system is essential as IT skills are as important as care experience.
· You can undertake domiciliary care duties outside of the working pattern for this role, should you wish to top up your salary.
· You will participate in the Out of Hours support team, 1 week in 4.
Our Ideal Candidate:
· A full understanding of The Care Act 2014 and other relevant legislation
· Previous experience of working as an assessor of care packages both new clients and reviews with existing clients
· Willing to work independently and as part of a team
· Excellent attention to detail
· Superb administrative skills
· Experience working with the Microsoft Word Package
· Has a great client-focused manner
· Is able to drive, due to the travelling involved
· NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care, is required for this role
If you are looking for a change in career or a new fulfilling challenge, A Class Care can offer you:
· A competitive salary, and a great friendly teamwork with
· Company pension, sick pay (SSP)
· Refer a friend scheme
· An excellent training and induction programme
· Company events and wellbeing programs
· An opportunity to gain nationally recognised qualification in Health and Social Care
· A real opportunity for progression within a growing business
· Use of the company pool cars, should yours break down
· Monday to Friday work 09.00 – 17.30 with 1-hour unpaid lunch
If this sounds like you, call our friendly recruitment team or support staff today on 01223 967189
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £17,333.00-£21,300.00 per year
Full PPE provided Free of Charge, Covid-19 training as part of induction, ongoing Covid-19 wellbeing checks
Is Your CV up to Date?
There is plenty of CV advice available, but you can follow these key tips to help you brush up on your skills right now:
- Stand out. Your CV should demonstrate your unique blend of skills and experience
- Keep it simple
- Don’t be generic
- Check and check again
- Use a template