About Care Services
15000 - 20000
About Care Services
Closing - 09 Dec 2021
Job Role: Support Worker/Carer
Location: Ipswich area
Hours: TALK TO US ABOUT WHAT WORK PATTERN WOULD SUIT YOU! We have full and part time work in a variety of patterns in Ipswich in a supportive and friendly environment.
About Care Services are looking for permanent team members to join us in delivering holistic, personal, respectful and responsive care to people in their own homes. As an independent, well established and local care provider that has been operating for over 20 years, every client and every member of staff matters.
**WE PAY YOU FOR ALL HOURS WORKED – travel time and mileage PAID!**
**Regular customers and days**
**MORNINGS and / or EVENINGS and/or NIGHTS/sleep-ins available**
**Weekend only work available**
**BANK / ad hock workers welcome**
Already a support worker? Why not come and speak to us about our senior vacancy?
What is it like to work for us? These are genuine reviews from employees…
“Lovely company to work for, lovely genuine professional people who put 1st class care first”
“I would like to thank you for the giving me the opportunity to work in such a wonderful environment and allowing me to gain such valuable experience and I really have enjoyed my time with you call and the clients.”
“Most loveliest company to work for very professional and management staff are great in what they do and are supportive to all staff”.*
Our Support Workers are the foundation of our organisation and make a difference to people every day.
No day or client is the same but tasks that you might be supporting our clients with are washing, dressing, meals, personal care, medication, companionship, pressure care and end of life.
No experience is necessary as we provide all paid training and support to ensure you reach your potential. As a valued member of the team you will be supported every step of the way to develop and progress.
We can offer:
– Full or part time permanent work
– Competitive pay including travel time PAID
– Weekend and bank holiday enhancements
– Mileage and travel payments
– 5.6 paid holidays
– Free uniform, DBS** and mobile phone
– Employee of the month
– Bonus for length of service
– Free training including progression through Health and Social Care awards (2-4)
– A hands on management team offering local and responsive support
– Refer a friend bonus scheme
– Real potential to progress professionally and the chance of promotion.
You must be:
– Reliable and committed
– Passionate about our values and delivering holistic, personal, respectful and responsive care
– Available for evenings (2200 finish)
– Car driver or be willing to bike
– Able to work some weekends.
Interested? Call 01473 741286 for an informal chat or send your CV using the ‘apply now’ button below.
* Does not include first and last journey to/from work
Day (0700 – 1700) £9.50 per hour
Evenings (1700 – 2200) 10.00 per hour
Bank holidays (time and half)
Free and full PPE Weekly PCR COVID testing Full infection control and prevention training Paid time off in the event you need to self-isolate Priority vaccination
Is Your CV up to Date?
There is plenty of CV advice available, but you can follow these key tips to help you brush up on your skills right now:
- Stand out. Your CV should demonstrate your unique blend of skills and experience
- Keep it simple
- Don’t be generic
- Check and check again
- Use a template