First Choice Home Care
Southwold and Reydon
20000 - 25000
First Choice Home Care
Closing - 30 Nov 2022
“We care, to help you care!”
First Choice Home Care is looking for a passionate, caring, dedicated individual wanting to build a rewarding career in the care sector to provide care for vulnerable adults in their own homes.
Position: Care Assistant
Location: Southwold and Reydon, Suffolk
Pay Rate: £12 weekdays and £13 weekends
Shifts: morning, evening, and weekend work available – Flexible Shifts
Job Type: Full time or part time, Permanent
Benefits of working for us:
- £150 joining bonus
- Flexible working hours for a work-family balance.
- 28 days paid annual leave (pro rata) and Bank Holiday pay.
- Free uniforms, DBS and PPE.
- Paid In-house training provided which includes Care Certificate and ongoing training.
- £150 Recommend a friend scheme
- Opportunity to enrol on a QCF/NVQ qualification on Health and Social Care up to level 5.
The Care Assistant will be responsible for:
- Support with appropriate personal care of Service Users.
- Support with planning, preparation, cooking and serving of meals.
- Administer medication as per a Care Plan and MAR chart.
- Support with any household duties.
- Maintain Service Users confidentiality, respect, privacy, and dignity always.
To be successful candidate for the Care Assistant role you will have to:
- Have a valid Driving Licence and to have your own vehicle.
- Experience in Health Care sector is a desirable but not essential.
- To be willing to travel between Service User homes.
- You will have to be a Caring, Trustworthy, Professional, Friendly person and to able to work well with others with dignity and respect.
For more information about us or to apply go to our www.firstchoicehomecare.co.uk
Apply here to be part of a friendly and caring team as a Care Assistant, that every day makes a difference in someone’s life.
For more information call Ana on 01603 367729.
Key Words: Support Worker, Community Worker, Care Worker, Health Care, Social Care, Domiciliary Care, Home Care.
Is Your CV up to Date?
There is plenty of CV advice available, but you can follow these key tips to help you brush up on your skills right now:
- Stand out. Your CV should demonstrate your unique blend of skills and experience
- Keep it simple
- Don’t be generic
- Check and check again
- Use a template