15000 - 20000
Full timePart time
Closing - 24 Sep 2021
Job Role: Care Assistant
Hours: Full time and Part time
Are you looking for a Care Assistant position with a Care Provider with an excellent reputation? Look no further than Westminster Homecare.
We are currently offering a £250 joining bonus, T&C’s apply.
You don’t need past experience to become a Care Assistant with us. We look for the right values and a great attitude. Dedicated and compassionate, kind carers help us to deliver the very best of care to our Service Users.
There are full time and part time hours available.
Do you share our values?
We are looking for people who truly share our values and our passion for outstanding levels of care in the community. You should:
• Remain committed and passionate about delivering the highest standards of care to our Service Users and work with your team to do so.
• Ensure that our Service Users are always shown dignity and respect.
• Empower and encourage our Service Users to remain as independent as possible.
If you have these qualities, please Apply at your earliest convenience.
We offer Care in the Community. That generally means providing care at the residence of the Service User. Our care services include:
• Emotional and Social support
• Meal Preparation
• Medication Support
• Personal Care
• Domestic assistance
• Additional tasks as required
• As a Care Assistant working for Westminster Homecare, you will benefit from competitive rates of pay and a great package overall.
• Career Development
• WHC Discount Benefit Scheme – Blue Light Card
• Fully funded training and development – NVQ 2, NVQ 3 and more specialist training
• Fully paid training
• Flexible hours
• Competitive pay rate
• Bank Holiday Pay, Paid Annual Leave, Maternity & Paternity Pay
• Refer a Friend Incentive
• Hastee Pay – supports partial pre-pay of your salary to help with cashflow.
Bonus Scheme:- you will receive £125 after three months work and £125 after working for 6 months.
Clawback – If you leave between 3 & 6 months £125 must be returned to WHC
Clawback – If you leave between 6 & 9 months £250 must be returned to WHC
Is Your CV up to Date?
There is plenty of CV advice available, but you can follow these key tips to help you brush up on your skills right now:
- Stand out. Your CV should demonstrate your unique blend of skills and experience
- Keep it simple
- Don’t be generic
- Check and check again
- Use a template