20000 - 25000
Closing - 21 May 2023
First Choice Home Care is looking for a person that is passionate, caring and want to make a difference by improving our services user’s quality of life, to be part of their amazing team as a Care Worker.
Pay Rate: £12.25 weekdays and £12.75 weekend + £0.20 per mileage.
Location: Bungay, Suffolk
Shift Pattern: 7am – 2pm and 2pm – 10pm
TNA (Trainee Nursing Associate) Apprenticeship is now available.
What will the Care Worker need:
• Willing to work early morning, evenings, and every other weekend.
• Have a valid Driving Licence and own a car (due to the nature of the job).
• Experience is desirable but not essential as training will be provided.
• DBS and references check will be required.
We offer to our Care Worker:
• £150 joining bonus and £150 Recommend a friend bonus scheme.
• Free DBS check.
• Paid annual leave
• Enhanced pay on Bank Holidays and weekends.
• Free uniforms, and PPE.
• Paid eLearning training which includes Care Certificate, ongoing training and opportunity to enrol on a QCF/NVQ qualification on Health and Social Care.
• TNA program is designed to help bridge the gap between health and care assistants and registered nurses (RN). Nursing associate is a stand-alone role that will also provide a progression route into degree graduate level nursing.
We have a detailed job description but here is of the key responsibilities of a Care Worker:
• Support: with appropriate personal care of Service Users; with planning, preparation, cooking and serving of meals; with any household duties.
• Administer medication as per a Care Plan and MAR chart.
Why Should You Apply for the role of Care Worker with First Choice Home Care?
“Because we are awesome” – SP
If you are that person and you are looking for the best company to work for, then stop, read our job advert and apply NOW!
For more information about us go to our website www.firstchoicehomecare.co.uk
Is Your CV up to Date?
There is plenty of CV advice available, but you can follow these key tips to help you brush up on your skills right now:
- Stand out. Your CV should demonstrate your unique blend of skills and experience
- Keep it simple
- Don’t be generic
- Check and check again
- Use a template