First Choice Home Care
20000 - 25000
First Choice Home Care
Closing - 02 Nov 2023
Care Assistant / Support Worker
- from £12.25 up to £13.25 per hour + £0.20 per mile.
- Four weekly pay
- £150 signing on bonus
- Access to the blue light card scheme- national discount card for hundreds of retailers
- Referral program incentive £150 each referral
- Full rewards list below.
- Fully funded Trainee Nursing Associate Apprenticeship. What is the TNA? Is a Nursing associates will have a foundation degree pre-registration training, which typically involves two years of higher education, including placements to gain experience across the four fields of nursing – adult, child, learning disability, mental health – within a range of different settings.
Whether you are an experienced support worker or are looking to start a new career in a rewarding and fulfilling role we have a place for you in our team.
We care to Help you care.
We’re looking for passionate, dedicated, and flexible Care Assistants to come and work with a fabulous team here at First Choice Home Care. We are specialised in domiciliary, complex care and supporting people in their own homes.
Areas covered by Halesworth Branch:
Halesworth (IP19), Bungay (NR35), Southwold (IP18), Suffolk
Harleston (IP20), Norfolk
Currently we are only accepting applicants that live in the Norfolk and Suffolk area.
What you will be doing as a Care Assistant:
- Supporting Individuals in their own homes with personal care.
- Medication support
- Motivating Clients to get the most out of their day
- Shopping; Housekeeping
- Meal Preparation
What we need from you:
- Full driving license and access to own vehicle is desirable for this position.
- Good communication skills both verbally and written
- Be a reliable team player with a positive attitude
- Genuine passion for helping others and wanting to make a positive difference.
- Respect people’s right to privacy
- Have a zero tolerance of all forms of abuse
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Shift Pattern: 07am – 2pm and 2pm – 10pm
- Full or Part time hours available
- Rotas completed two weeks in advance;
- Bank holiday enhancements, Holiday pay
- Free Uniform
- Local office and on call support 7 days a week
- Full training provided on induction and throughout your career with us.
- Opportunities for career progression with us
- On-going recognition and support by the management team
The Next Step:
To apply for this fantastic opportunity to join our team and make a difference to people’s lives, please click on the APPLY button or call our friendly recruitment team on 01603 367729.
Key words: Support Worker, Care Worker, Home Care, Domiciliary Care
Is Your CV up to Date?
There is plenty of CV advice available, but you can follow these key tips to help you brush up on your skills right now:
- Stand out. Your CV should demonstrate your unique blend of skills and experience
- Keep it simple
- Don’t be generic
- Check and check again
- Use a template