Closing - 22 May 2022
Salary: £18,278 – £18,500 pro rata per annum
PLUS earn up to £1,126 per annum from sleep-in shifts
Hours: 18 hours per week (one sleep in every 3 weeks)
Come and join our fantastic team of care workers who really make a difference to support the mental health and wellbeing of our residents in our CQC Outstanding rated care home – Montrose House, Ipswich.
Suffolk Mind is a registered charity promoting mental health and well-being services throughout Suffolk. Our small residential care home provides 24-hour care and support tailored to the needs of the individual.
We are looking for a care worker who can support and empower our residents with daily living, attending medical appointments and who will get involved with activities such as music afternoons, bingo, movie night and more.
Week 1 – Sat & Sun
Week 2 – Tues & Thurs
Week 3 – Fri, Sat & Sun
Why work for us?
- 25 days holiday per year plus bank holidays (pro rata for part time) increasing to 27 days after 2 years complete service and increasing by 1 additional day each year to a total maximum of 30 days per year after 5 years complete service.
- Option to buy and sell annual leave
- Health and dental care insurance plan
- Occupational sick pay scheme
- Pension scheme
Visit our vacancies page on our website to complete an application form or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Is Your CV up to Date?
There is plenty of CV advice available, but you can follow these key tips to help you brush up on your skills right now:
- Stand out. Your CV should demonstrate your unique blend of skills and experience
- Keep it simple
- Don’t be generic
- Check and check again
- Use a template