15000 - 20000
Closing - 31 Aug 2023
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Processing of payroll including absence checking, overtime, CCV, report checking and maintaining payroll records and documentation for audit purposes.
• Updating payroll data onto excel spreadsheets, (calculating hours worked, overtime etc.)
• Provide administration support to the recruitment process as and when required.
• Updating of staff records ensuring all compliance is met and to ensure that information is accurate and up to date.
• Filing of confidential HR documentation and maintenance of Personal Files.
Essential Skills and Experience
• Knowleged of invoice factoring companies process is important.
• Experience with Sage is essential
• Experience working in a busy office
• Ability to manage changing priorities
• Confident in making decisions
• Experienced in processing the payroll and pension
• Ability to organise workload to meet deadlines
• Ability to work well in a team environment and support colleagues
• Ability to follow management instruction and guidelines
• God communication skills including listening to and interpreting instructions, passing on information quickly and effectively. Desirable Experience
• Experience Working with various computer systems (HR and Payroll)
• Experience of dealing with HR Issues
• Experience of working within a pressurised team environment
• Ability to understand and develop efficient systems and working practices Qualifications
• GCSE/O Level equivalent in English and Math's
• A high level of written and verbal communication skills Personal Qualities/Attributes
• High levels of motivation, enthusiasm
• Capable of working well in a team environment
• Good at listening to and following instructions
• Ability to work on own initiative
• Willing to contribute to the overall improvement and success of the business, working practices
• A positive attitude, co-operative, willing to comply with company policies and procedures and work constructively with colleagues
• Willing to commit to our core values
Is Your CV up to Date?
There is plenty of CV advice available, but you can follow these key tips to help you brush up on your skills right now:
- Stand out. Your CV should demonstrate your unique blend of skills and experience
- Keep it simple
- Don’t be generic
- Check and check again
- Use a template