Cephas Care Ltd
20000 - 25000
Cephas Care Ltd
Closing - 30 Jul 2021
We have an exciting opportunity to join our team, start your day knowing you will make a difference. We are on Suffolk County Councils Home Care Framework, meaning we can take up council work for the next 10 years!
A Home Care senior will be required to cover each area completing the following within their administration time:
• Review customer care plans 6 monthly or as and when changes occur
• Audit daily records and MAR charts monthly
• Monitor medication ordering, supply, and reordering requirements of customers
• Complete spot checks 6 monthly on carers within their area
• Complete annual medication competency checks on carers within their area
• Complete quarterly supervisions with carers within their area
• Complete a weekly report detailing the above including concerns and actions required from the auditing and monitoring visits.
• Seniors will be required to be willing to work towards or hold a Level 3 QCF in Health and Social Care.
• The Senior within the area will be accountable to the Area Care Delivery Manager.
• Salary £9.22
• Discounted childcare when using Alpha Nurseries Ltd
• Nest Pension Scheme
• Full induction & on-going fully certificated training to support your development
• We promote recognized qualifications in care and encourage learning
• Perk Box subscription offering discounts on everyday shopping & free wellbeing service
• Company progression opportunities- over 80% promotion within services
• Company awards yearly recognising progression and service
• Uniform provided
We have work in the following areas:
• Ipswich-IP1, IP2
Is Your CV up to Date?
There is plenty of CV advice available, but you can follow these key tips to help you brush up on your skills right now:
- Stand out. Your CV should demonstrate your unique blend of skills and experience
- Keep it simple
- Don’t be generic
- Check and check again
- Use a template