Business Support Administrator
15000 - 20000
Closing - 30 Sep 2021
Job Title: Business Support Assistant
Location: Ipswich, Suffolk
Hours: 30 per week, permanent
Leading Lives provides high quality social care support for people with learning disabilities, autism, and complex needs across Suffolk and beyond in the home and in the community.
We are a leading social enterprise that is highly regarded by our customers for providing social care support with a difference. We exist to support people with social care needs to lead the life they choose.
• An opportunity to really make a difference
• Award-winning comprehensive and bespoke training
• An opportunity to gain a recognised and well-valued Health & Social Care qualification
• Holiday package, increasing with service
• Competitive salary
Supported Independence Service, South East
We support our customers to live independently and do the things they want to do in the home and in the community. We offer a bespoke package of personal assistant and domiciliary support in Suffolk.
All our care is personalised and built around the needs of the individual, ranging from a few hours a week to more intensive support.
Find out more about the service and the fantastic activities we have supported here: https://leadinglives.org.uk/independence-plus/
We are looking for a warm individual with great customer service skills who can provide our customers with a friendly, professional and engaging first impression that they deserve.
For an informal discussion about the role, please contact Bex on 07809 312 999.
Everyday is different
At Leading Lives, we are caring and passionate and know that there’s no better feeling than seeing the difference each of our jobs make to other people’s lives.
We are looking for an organised and professional Business Support Assistant to ensure the smooth running of our services.
Working in social care, we know that no two days are the same, but every day counts.
• Work with marketing to draft internal and external communications
• Organising management meetings
• Overseeing group email boxes
• Use knowledge and expertise to improve administrative processes
• Provide information about your service area to internal and external customers
• Work with management to produce stats and data as requested
• Providing additional support as required, e.g. research, reports, processing financial information and updating IT systems and databases
• Supporting the recruiting manager with the recruitment and selection process as required
This list is not definitive. Please see the attached role profile for further details.
What you need:
• Excellent Microsoft Office skills – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
• Good typing speed
• Organised and professional
• Good attention to detail
• Good interpersonal skills
• Ability to be assertive as required
• Confidence and integrity
• Initiative and flexibility
Is Your CV up to Date?
There is plenty of CV advice available, but you can follow these key tips to help you brush up on your skills right now:
- Stand out. Your CV should demonstrate your unique blend of skills and experience
- Keep it simple
- Don’t be generic
- Check and check again
- Use a template