Care and Support Worker
First Choice Home Care
15000 - 20000
First Choice Home Care
Closing - 27 Nov 2020
First Choice Home Care provides industry endorsed homecare to a wide variety of Service Users throughout Norfolk and Suffolk. Service driven we take pride in selecting our team.
We are looking for a passionate, caring, dedicated individual wanting to build a rewarding career in the care sector, to join our Halesworth branch to cover Halesworth area.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing care for vulnerable people in their own homes:
· Advise, support and/or attend in the appropriate personal care of Service Users
· Advise, support and or undertake the planning, preparation, cooking and serving of meals
· Support or undertake household duties such as washing and ironing etc.
· Maintain Service Users confidentiality, respect, privacy, and dignity at all times
· Administer medication as per a Care Plan and MAR chart
(Full job description send prior interview)
What we can offer you / Benefits:
· Very competitive hourly rates £10 per hour weekdays – £11 per hour weekends
· Bank Holiday pay
· Mileage / Travel (included in our hourly rate)
· Flexible working hours / Contracted hours / Holiday pay
· Recommend a friend scheme (£150 ‘Pending completion of 3 days Training’)
· Pension Scheme
· In-house training provided (Via Zoom App)
· Care Certificate
· Free uniforms and PPE
· Enrol on a Health and Social Care Level 2 – 3 Qualification as soon as you finish your induction week.
We are in unprecedented times which has affected us all, a time that we will never forget in 2020, COVID-19. First Choice Home Care wants to reassure you that all our Carers and Staff are following practices and procedures, to the letter, to ensure that they and our Service Users are safe and the Company’s daily administration runs smoothly without interruption.
For more information call Ana Ramos (Recruitment Officer) on 01953667950.
Is Your CV up to Date?
There is plenty of CV advice available, but you can follow these key tips to help you brush up on your skills right now:
- Stand out. Your CV should demonstrate your unique blend of skills and experience
- Keep it simple
- Don’t be generic
- Check and check again
- Use a template