20000 - 25000
Closing - 16 Aug 2021
Leading Lives provides high quality social care support for people with learning disabilities, autism and complex needs across Suffolk and beyond in the home and in the community.
We are a leading social enterprise that is highly regarded by our customers for providing social care support with a difference. We exist to support people with social care needs to lead the life they choose.
We are delighted to announce an exciting new opportunity within the Leading Lives Human Resources team. We are looking for an HR Recruitment Assistant to join our friendly, supportive team based at our Head Office in Ipswich. You’ll be responsible for supporting our Service Managers and Business Support Assistants through the recruitment processes for their respective services.
For an informal discussion about the role, please contact the Emma on 01473 406776.
· An opportunity to really make a difference
· Award-winning comprehensive and bespoke training
· An opportunity to gain a recognised and well-valued Health & Social Care qualification
· Holiday package, increasing with service
· Competitive salary
As Recruitment Assistant, you will develop networks, build and maintain relationships and be the first point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process.
· Keep up-to-date on current employment legislation and regulations
· Deal with first line HR queries via telephone and email
· Participate as a member of the Leading Lives team, supporting Service Managers and Business Support through the recruitment process
· Work in line with Company policies and procedures
· Monitor and apply HR recruiting best practices
· Develop and update job descriptions and role profiles
· Build and maintain positive relationships with externa agencies and monitor the PSL
· Monitor and apply safer recruitment practices
· Own the DBS process
This list is not definitive.
Everyday is different
At Leading Lives, we are caring and passionate and know that there’s no better feeling than seeing the difference each of our jobs make to other people’s lives.
We are looking for a professional and confident Recruitment Assistant who will promote the Leading Lives reputation as the ‘best place to work.’
Working in social care, we know that no two days are the same, but every day counts.
What you need:
· Effective communication skills across a range of contacts
· Familiarity with HR databases and Applicant Tracking Systems
· Good standard of literacy and numeracy
· Part-qualified CIPD Level 3, or working towards
· Excellent eye for detail
· Good working knowledge of IT, including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
· Knowledge of current UK employment law
Making the Leading Lives Difference
Our company values are at the heart of everything we do, and we are looking for candidates who share these core values:
· We think ahead, adapt, flex and focus to remain a front-runner and make the Leading Lives difference
· We value our relationships and collective strength so we can make the Leading Lives difference
· We grow ourselves to grow others to make the Leading Lives difference.
Please note due to the nature of this role, all new appointments are subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS with Children and Vulnerable Adults’ Barred List checks, along with all other pre-employment checks in line with Safer Recruitment guidelines.
Is Your CV up to Date?
There is plenty of CV advice available, but you can follow these key tips to help you brush up on your skills right now:
- Stand out. Your CV should demonstrate your unique blend of skills and experience
- Keep it simple
- Don’t be generic
- Check and check again
- Use a template